size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
01-19-2022, 12:06 AM

Inoki listened attentively as the woman continued to explain, brows raising curiously as she interlocked that information with the other knowledge she had of healing. So it could be used to lower a fever then, at the cost of damaging the other bodily organs if too much was given. How interesting. There were certainly other herbs that could be used for fevers and illnesses, but the latter intrigued her greatly. Surely that would be a terrible way to die, having your own blood and organs basically turn against you. Perhaps she would be careful to not swallow any of the bark bits that were sloughing off as she grinded her teeth against the branch. "I'll keep that in mind then."

She pranced around the woman in a quick circle then, legs stepping high and playfully, before coming to a stop in another play bow when she began to speak again. Her head cocked to the side curiously, eyes narrowing with a deep thoughtful expression. Inoki had already learned about Hemlock from that other woman a while ago, and how it would cause a slow and painful death when ingested. If there were other similar plants around that could be used for more nefarious actions, then she definitely wanted to know. "I know a bit about toxic plants... but I'm listening." She saw the glittering look in the woman's eye, and wondered just what she would want in return for giving Inoki all this information. Surely there was something the woman was after?

Lesson 3/3