gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-19-2022, 09:06 AM
Hattori was bleeding, the scent of his lifeblood should have caused her nothing but worry and compassion but she couldn’t conjure the emotions. Not when she was facing this breakdown between them. Flashes of their relationship played in her mind as she grasped and pleaded inwardly that she wasn’t living this. She tried to believe for a moment that she hadn’t chosen wrong, that she hadn’t put her trust and her devotion into someone who would do this to her. He told her they were partners, he had just as much say in their lives as she did. Now suddenly, with no warning and no preparation he was using his power to make the decision to part from her.

He tried to rationalize his actions, he was doing this for her, as he always had. She was his priority, as he had been for her. He was her beloved husband, unfailable, unbreakable, forever loyal. Or he had said he would be. The emotions became far too much to control in both parties, Hattori’s appeared in the way he raised his voice, as if more volume would negate how Venom saw the situation, like he could convince her to feel anything other than what was going through her right now. While Venom felt the emotions spill over visually in the way tears began to stream down her cheeks. Invisibly she felt her chest clench and ache as he ripped her heart from its place there.

"Tearing me apart? Tearing my family to pieces, my Kingdom? For me?” The Empress whispered through soft gasps as she tried and failed to keep her breathing in control. "I can’t believe a word you say anymore.” He said that he would always be there for her, they had joined their lives together for eternity as husband and wife, and now as he rescinded his vow so did he rescind any credibility.

As the tears ran down her features Venom couldn’t keep her eyes on him any longer, she felt shameful looking at him. Her demeanor fell, she couldn’t protect herself anymore, her brokenness as laid bare as her quills lay back on her neck. "Leave me.” She finally finished through clenched teeth. There would be no redemption, from the moment he spoke those words their relationship was broken. Being in his presence further would only intensify the pain she felt growing inside. It didn’t matter what his said, what his motives were, or who the cursed night had turned him into. He was no longer her beloved husband and partner, while he had no wish to make her his enemy he had hurt her like that had always been his plan.

"Hattori & Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]