build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-19-2022, 12:01 PM
Well that was,,, strange. Tepid interest was more than she could say she expected from Eligos, especially after Thalia had fled home after Theo had fallen sick. What had she told him? What did he think transpire? It was impossible to know, and his expression was schooled into artful distance. Frustrating… The way it reminded her of Thalia was enough to stoke some coals of anger. Theo tried to quell the feeling - it wouldn’t serve her here, not in this interaction. Taking a page out of his book, she replied succinctly and without too much emotion,

”I hope to bring together young minds from across Boreas so that they can learn from each other’s cultures and traditions while they build their skills in a classroom environment. There will be lessons across all meaningful skills - hunting, healing, fighting, navigation, and all other intellectual pursuits. My niece is handy with pottery and trapping, we have veteran warriors to teach fighting and a few packs have offered to lend teachers for a time. Great minds from all across the two continents will hopefully gather and pave the way for the next generation.” It still sounded idealistic, but that was because it was. This was what she hoped to achieve. In some ways, her life had been calling her in this direction all along - she just didn’t understand it until recently. Theo took a shallow breath and continued: ”Warriors from other packs will be teaching alongside my own wolves - they will help keep the children safe. There will be designated adults that live among and adjacent to them so that they will be safe in and outside of their lessons.- and to keep things proper and focused on learning. Socialization, of course, is also important to development… but appropriate socialization,”