gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual
01-19-2022, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 10:38 PM by Desponia. Edited 1 time in total.)

There was a brief moment of hope, that this woman would actually follow through on what she was saying, that Desponia would in fact get to walk away from this moment, get the hell out of dodge and just live her fucking life, free of judgment over being born, something she'd never even fucking asked for! That's right you should! She thought to herself as she watched her half-sister though she had the forethought to know better than to say that out loud, to goad the woman before her into making this worse.

But Desponia's sister would not just shut up and move on and the woman was getting antsy, she felt her skin prickle as her half-sister told her she would come with her, if she wanted to or not. Her eyes flickered to the other woman's paw as she gestured and she considered for a moment her best course of action. But her sister had gotten under her skin and she wasn't exactly practiced at hiding her disdain. She growled, lifting her gaze to stare her sister in the eye as she spoke. "Try me." Her words were clear, she was choosing to fight. "If I'm not to be blamed for 'my mother's sins' as you call them, then why can't I just live my goddamn life without you thinking you have a right to poke your nose in my shit. Why not shove yourself up my ass while you're there?"

"Speech"

Image by Fiery-vulpes