build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-19-2022, 08:34 PM
"Well, as far as I recall, no one summoned you back east," she said drily. "You could stay as far away from these parts as you wish." And I'd like that very much, too. He hadn't changed much - if anything, he'd filled out more since she'd caught sight of him across the clearing at that ill-fated party. There was an aura of confidence about him that almost let her relax a little bit. Maybe now that he wasn't an insecure child, he wouldn't lash out... at least not with his teeth and claws. She could take as many verbal blows as he'd like to hit her with. "Things have been changing - we've shifted territories. Modifying some terrain. Abaven wolves will be crossing these lands for the rest of the summer." Including Poem, who you tried to kill. Over the years she hadn't spent much time thinking about it - everything had changed so quickly from the time of the fire to the eruption. Noir had always been a background character in her life - and in Abaven. Maybe that was why he was so angry.

Well, he had had plenty of time to re-write his story. He was clearly the leading man now. "Rhyme's dead," she said abruptly, sitting down slowly while maintaining the same distance. "Just so you're aware." Their father had tried to right things, but Noir had been so obstinate. What did you do with a child like that? It was enough to make her quake at the thought of having her own.