Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-19-2022, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 08:52 PM by Theory. Edited 1 time in total.)
"What do I... get?" She replied, perplexed. Of course they were wolves who looked at the world in a more binary sense - what they could get, how they could wring the most out of any interaction. Working everything in their favor. It was calculating, and she was sure it had served the Empire well. After all, every time she blinked, another pack seemed to spring up that was their close ally or sister pack. There was certainly more than one way to skin a rabbit, per se. "Well, I'm sure my own life and pack would be enriched by hosting. I assure you, my motives are simply to provide all youths with a holistic education that will set them up to tackle any challenge they wish. My own education was cut short when my mother died, and while I had the support of my family, I think offering a haven for mentorship and learning would be something my younger self might have taken advantage of. Thrived in. I just want others to have that opportunity." She felt thoroughly examined beneath their combined gaze. Truthfully, this was one of the last questions she expected.