size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
01-19-2022, 08:57 PM

The fact that Usagi hadn't chastised him for such a silly idea had surprised Kuroo. Then again, he hadn't picked fishing this time and he knew full well Usagi didn't want to spend time crafting a net of all things. As he watched his brother peer over the edge, Kuroo beamed at him in excitement. Wagging his tail, he looked around himself in hopes to find something of use. "See Bunny, you're not completely out of good ideas," he said with a wink before turning to walk back over to the ledge.

Glancing over himself to the steep drop below, he watched the waves crash against the shore. Curling his chin so he could get a better look, his eyes spotted something that might just work. "Bunny, come here. I think I found something!" Kuroo nearly barked out of pure joy for the clever idea they'd come up with. It would be just their luck that the seemingly useless field would have a good find. Growing down the cliff face, thick roots from what he presumed were large trees or bushes from off began to stick out. These would have to do!

Leaning down carefully so that he could lay flat on his belly with his front paws barely hanging over, Kuroo reached down toward the roots. "Make sure I don't fall off!" He called out to Usagi as his teeth grabbed ahold of a particularly large root growth and began pulling it up.

2/6 crafting
[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.