Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2013, 09:43 PM

"I'm Solaine!" The high pitched puppy voice was flippant and Azalea's tail wagged hard enough to take her whole rump with it. When Collsision responded to her question, her ears fell back, demeanor completely changing. "Serving as breakfast to the rest of your pack. Tell me, Miss Heiress, where's your contribution?" Her tail lowered, closing in on going between her legs completely. Her smile disappeared and she avoided making eye contact with her father. She may not be touchy feely with family, but her father was still her father. He held the most sway over her life.

"Uhh..." She blanked on things to say out loud but in her mind... "Roaming the hills I suppose, thankful I didn't go hunting this morning." Either way it was a bunch of bull. Azalea was not a bad huntress, she just didn't prefer to hunt. Why was it so important that she contribute? Wasn't that what the professional hunters were for? It was their job to hunt for the pack, not hers. Should her help be requested and wholeheartedly needed then she would help. Or if she wanted to go hunting.

All things she didn't voice out loud for fear of being pummeled.

Gael looked extremely unhappy to be called Dumb-Dumb and of all people, it was Collision who threw it back at her, saying she was the Dumb-Dumb. "God, can no one take a joke?" Her feelings were hurt but she held on tightly to her pride. "Hey, aren't their two new siblings?" She looked around.