size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
01-21-2022, 12:24 AM
Sirius had said go from the top of the ranks down, and that's what Halo set out to do. Hanako would be the last one in a more elevated rank, and then she'd move on to the populace of the pack. It was nice, getting to meet everyone individually. Halo, timid as she was, thrived when she wasn't alone. Still, she worried about taking up space in the lives of others. They all had things to do, people to see, places to go-- the very act of asking for someone else's time? She could never. Halo would tread as carefully as she could in the lives of others.

With a basket tucked full of supplies and other assorted useful things, she set out toward Hanako's den. She'd seen Azure already, and the tenderhearted creature was a bit stricken with the idea of seeing him again so soon. He was big and gruff, and honestly, he intimidated Halo more than a little. She'd chosen just before mid-morning to approach Hanako, hoping that she would be in and the alpha would be off training the pups or patrolling the borders. As the soft, pale creature approached the den, she swallowed hard before calling out. "Hanako, are you home?" She paused to steady her words. "I'm Halo, one of the healers... Sirius is sending me around to do checkups on everyone. I'd like to do yours now, if you have time." After all, she hadn't been able to introduce herself to the Wraith yet. Better late than never?

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]