An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-21-2022, 07:19 PM

Life has a strange way of working out. It has put the gray girl and motley boy together, allowing the pair to understand just how similar they are. When Rudy has a panic attacks and flashes back to Oxx, the gray girl knows exactly what to do. She has learned how to cope and deal with them herself, her mother’s techniques come to mind and Fern quickly employs them to try and help calm the motley wolf. Gentle legs wrap around his frame as Fern buries her face into his chest, remembering the pain and fear that has followed her ever since her mother’s death. Realization dawns on her that are two broken wolves, trying to piece themselves back together. Maybe… all they need is each other to heal. He rests his head on her shoulder and the gray girl deepens the embrace, mummering happily under the weight and closeness of the wolf she loves.

Rudy’s voice breaks the silence, reminding Fern that he loves her too and her smile grows as her face presses into the soft fur of his chest. However, there is more that needs to be said. Stepping back, a content sigh escaping, Fern plants a fleeting kiss on his gray lips before saying her piece. Rudyard’s passive, somber stillness worries the gray girl, causing her to wonder if she has made a grave error. Then, he speaks and everything seems to brighter. Her loving smile grows into a brilliant, bright beam of joy as ocean-hued eyes dance with excitement and wonder.

Lifting a gray paw, Fern captures Rudy’s face, drawing him down toward her lips. Electricity races along every nerve of body as their lips connect, the prospect of having Rudyard in her life forever seems to make this kiss even more special. She drinks in his love even as she pulls away, leaving her paw to gently stroke his cheek as the gray girl looks the motley boy in the eye. Every rough edge that Fern had when she met Rudy has been knocked off. At first, she had felt vulnerable, the urge to keep old, ingrained behaviors in place battled with the love she has for Rudy. But now she sees the value of it, the love that has taken root and is blossoming into something greater then she ever imagined possible.

She gets lost in his gentle, golden gaze for a moment, a dreamy smile spreading on her lips as Fern imagines their future. Finally, she speaks, “Oh Rudy. You don’t need to get stronger but, if you want to, I will help and support you in anyway I can. We are partners now. I want to help you accomplish your dreams too. And… you’ve already fulfilled one dream of mine.” Paw still stroking Rudy’s cheek, Fern reaches up to place a kiss on the motley boy’s lips, before whispering, “My heart is yours Rudy. Now and forever.” With that, Fern drops her paw, aiming to move closer and embrace him again. For the first time in her life, Fern feels truly and wholly complete.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.