gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Shard
01-21-2022, 09:03 PM

The two pups wrestled, they rolled, they snapped and fought in a way that lacked about as many fighting skills as possible.  It seemed the only thing they’d figured out was to try and be on top or get their mouth on the other pup.  In the end though, Kore was the one on top.

Kal scoffed at his brother mouthing off on winning, waving a paw in the air at him, “alright, alright lemme up.” When Kore moved Kal got up and shook off a few of the numerous furs stuck to his coat.  

The black and blue pup snorted at his brother again mentioning being the greatest even as he asked about to what do next.  Really, Kal didn’t know, maybe just run till they found something fun to do?  “Well Mr.great,” Kal began before his eyes widened as he looked at Kore and slowly moved closer to stare at the lip.  Yes!! A tiny piece of it had a dip of red in it.  Just a dot but Kal had put it there! “Heyyyy, you may have pinned me but I drew blood!! Oh wow, I didn’t let you do that!  You aren’t that great, you just got lucky!”  

"Speech"