Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-30-2013, 03:11 PM

With that done and out of the way Ara asked if she could learn another herb before the lesson was over, Loccian wouldn't turn the girl down, after all, learning only one thing each lesson would take too long. ?Of course Ara, what I have in mind though doesn't grow here, so I'll plan a time where we can leave the Kingdom to show you it.? She would say with a smile, tail giving a light thump against the ground.

"A willow tree is a large tree that grows near rivers, it has long branches that hang like a wall. From these you can use the bark and leaves, but you will mostly only need to leaves." She would describe the herb then with a breath she would go into explaining how it could be used. "In the barn I have jars stored, I haven't been able to figure out a way to heat the water to release the aroma better so you will inform the person they must eat a few leaves." Her head would tilt to the side, grey orbs looking off into the distance in thought as to how to heat the water.

"Willow leaves can be used for mainly aches and pains in joints or as a result of inflammation. Kinda like a pain killer, it can be used for fevers and also help with night sweats."

-end thread-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"