Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
01-21-2022, 11:49 PM
The smaller pup walks proudly next to her brother, head held high to help show off the stick. Stolas is carrying most of the weight but Seere doesn’t seem to notice, just delighted by the fact that she walking with her bigger sibling. Where they are going, the monochromatic pup has no clue. But this is Stolas’s stick and she will help him carry it wherever he wants. When her brother’s muffled voice asks where they taking the stick, Seere slows and says, “I don kow. Is fur ewe!” The large object makes her words sound strange and the smaller pup signals to spot nearby where the duo can drop the stick for a moment.

Once there, the happy pup drops her end and turns to her brother. Her tail wags enthusiastically as the joyful pup practically shouts her plan to Stolas, “See, I found this huge stick and I know how you and Sitri like to fight a lot and, and I thought this would give you a huge advantage!” Seere’s words run into each other as she tries to force all the words out in one breath. After she finishes, the smaller pup takes a deep gulp of air and looks down at the weapon before looking back to her brother. Tilting her head, Seere asks, “Did I do good?” Her small tail wags slowly, hoping her brother really likes the gift she found for him.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.