size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
01-22-2022, 12:44 AM
Ricin had decided to explore the grove a little more today. He has grown tired of hiding himself away from Chade, trying to pretend he doesn’t feel horrible for his betrayal. So, has as resolved to tell his brother about his talk with Manea and he is going to do it today. Chade’s voice calls for him and Ricin curses inwardly while quickly moving to intercept his sibling. He isn’t ready for this, a pit forming in his as he moves and the lighter boy tries desperately to think of the right words to say. The thoughts carry him away and the cheetah’s scent does not register in his brain. Finally, Ricin sees Chade’s head peeking out from behind a tree, the rest of his brother hidden by the enormous trunk. Confidently, Ricin calls out, “Hey Ny. I have something I need to” His voice stops abruptly as he moves around the tree and gets a full view of his brother and the cat.

For a moment he pauses, eyes flicking from the feline to his brother and back before determining the cheetah must be a friend. After all it isn’t attacking Chade. Ricin closes the distance to his brother, saying, “Hey Ny, who is your friend?” The lighter-hued pup still feels wary of the cat but he tries to appear calm and confident, not wanting to jump to any hasty conclusions. A smile appears as he looks to Chade, all while his heart hammers painfully in his chest.

"Speech"