Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-22-2022, 02:14 PM

With Elysium becoming a pack, Relm had started to ease in and be more involved at least with providing for the pack now and running patrols as was expected of her. Living outside of the band she was more of a fend for herself but she still helped out a little. With Kefka gone and no longer on edge about being stalked and caught as she was, she put in more effort. It was more hidden though, she didn't really care to get to know her pack mates yet. Pack life was completely different than the loner life she had known her whole life.

Moving to the stores with a deer in her jaws, she moved around the lake and dropped the kill outside of the stores to take care of later she glanced with a quick nervous look around. With the evening coming around, she knew wolves would be turning into their dens and yes, she was avoiding Alastor more than anyone else. She wasn't quite sure how obvious that was, but she assumed not bad since she didn't socialize with anyone but Kichi really.

Making her way farther away from the dens, she still stayed at the lake's edge, resting at a seat and looking out at the water and just waiting for the time to pass where everyone was tucked away in their dens and she could finish her work.

"Speech"