An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
01-22-2022, 04:40 PM
Ophie winched, flab tensing as her ears flicked backwards. He wasn't mean about it or nothing but...was it really such a bad thing he wanted to spend time with her? Why had she twisted his attention into something so scary and dangerous? He was her Dad, and maybe she hadn't done a lot to make him proud she was trying, even if it didn't look like she was. Pulling in a steadying breath, she clung onto the urge to meet him in the middle and not skitter away like the coward she was. Where was that Fatalis sense of bravery when she needed it?

"If you want, I mean I don't wanna get in the way I know you're busy and have a lot to do and-" She clicked her teeth shut, a little out of breath as she forced that tirade to an end. "How's um...the pack?" She asked, expectant and hopeful he'd lead the way and ignore her little nervous outburst.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]