gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Res
01-23-2022, 08:01 PM
Voices carried to the feline's sensitive ears on the wind and she ducked down into the little pit in the snow. There was no telling what danger was attached to the voices. Her hind paw throbbed from pain and exposure. The icy snow was taking its toll on her. Yes, she was built for this sort of thing, but she was also able to move to keep warm. Right now, she was stuck in place.

Gradually the voices became louder, though she couldn't quite make out all of the words. She heard a clear "There," then heard some rather loud expletives that brought rounded ears tucking back against her skull for a moment. The crunch of a body moving through the snow drew ever closer and when the culprit showed itself... Taiga was more than a little surprised.

A tiny herbivore looked over the edge at her and... asked if she needed help. The lioness' ruby gaze narrowed suspiciously. "What are you?" She asked first, then followed with, "Why would you offer to help me? I could just eat you once I'm free." Her statement proved that she was indeed stuck. How could such a little thing help her anyway? It looked so weak and frail. Not even a mouthful. Not worth killing, really. She hadn't yet seen the other two from her dip down in the snow.
Taiga is a Panthera Spelaea- a Cave Lion.

She stands 63" at the shoulder and weighs a whopping 700 lbs.