gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
01-23-2022, 08:07 PM
Many days Rava remained cooped up within the palace because she simply didn’t want to go out and face the world. Plague and Ashen had given her that luxury to decide if she wanted to go out or not. Today she found her way outside hesitantly with the puppies. Who, above anything, encouraged her to be better if only for them. A mother stuck inside, afraid, all day wasn’t healthy for them or for her. She was slower than the quickly growing children, but she trailed after Seere curiously. Wanting to see what she did out here by herself. Rava wasn’t the same as most wolves, things had happened to her to skew her behavior, and part of her wondered if she could quietly learn with the puppies, how to integrate herself back into wolf society.

She did watch Seere for a few minutes, but there were parts of her that still were not healed and today she felt overwhelmed. As her daughter continued her fun Rava quietly made her return to their den within the mountainous cave. No one was here at mid day, it was so hot outside they were either in the ocean or out for lunch… maybe both. She Tried to chuckle at the thought but nothing came out.

The long night hadn’t infected her with the glowing sickness like it had some of the wolves within Ashen, but Rava was not without worry for herself or the new little pups she had been nursing. She could believe that the ordeal was over, that they were through with it, but the lingering effects remained. She wanted to be within the den, hidden away from the world and safe in a home protected by Plague.

Rava lowered herself into the thick bed of furs and comforts, burying herself for a few minutes to get her head back on straight. Rava lowered herself into the bed, and at the same time she could hear Seere’s worried little voice. She lifted her head to see the monochrome child racing towards her. ”Seere,” she comforts the girl softly even as she goes on, seeing past any attempts at hiding the emotions within.

Rava used to have to bury any reaction or emotion for fear of retribution, now it was to spare her little ones the weight she still carried. ”Shh, my dear.” She comforts the tiny girl, wrapping her dark arms around her and holding her to her chest. ”You can’t do anything to upset me, my sweet girl.” She whispered to her as she just held the pup tightly to her. ”...Mommy isn’t like other wolves though. Being out there in the world is not as easy for me as a beautiful soul like you.” Rava told her, scared of her pure heart being corrupted by a world far too cruel and undeserving as an angel like her daughter.

Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.