size
Large
build
Medium
player
Melorama

Critical Fail!
01-23-2022, 08:40 PM
A soft chuckle escaped him at Gilgamesh's words, catching the amusement on the other wolf's face. He supposed technically his role in his birth pack could be considered brawler-ish, with a bit more poise and dignity than a typical brawler, but surely the drunken aspect was in jest. Gilgamesh didn't seem overtly like an alcoholic, but everyone had their vices. As for himself, he'd never allowed himself to partake in such activities, finding it a better use of his time to improve on his skills instead.
"That's not always a bad thing," he said with a slight grin.  The mention of a blackened beach caught his attention, as well as the fact that they were allowed to roam. That intrigued him greatly, as he'd still be able to search around for Andromeda while having a proper home to return to. Perhaps joining the pack wasn't a bad idea, it would give him the security he needed to really survive and thrive. "I don't think I'm ready to join just yet, but perhaps if I showed up at a later point in time you could introduce me to your alpha?"