build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-23-2022, 08:47 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Ah, finally! He was going to spar with his littlest - yet one of the most fun - brother! Besides Ghoul, he’d always liked the smaller boy as well, his zest for life and the passion for fighting as they all held eithin intruiged him. The two were fairly similsr in their energy and personalities, so the speckled child anticipated this would be a fun spar. No matter who won or lost, to him it was all a fun game. Macabre grinned his toothy smile, silver eyes glowing as his brother;s forked tongue slipped from his maw. He always thought his tongue was cool, maybe Ichor was half-snake or something! He didn’t have any cool mutations himself, so he’d mave to make do with what he was given.

"Yeah, let’s do this! I’ll start!" Mac chirped, bounding back a few strides from his brother in the grassy clearing. He sunk back into a play bow position, wiggling a little as he eyed the smaller child eagerly. Then, with a start, he bounded forward, muscular limbs churning the ground as he launched towards Ichor, aiming to bowl him over and playfully nip at the littler boy’s scruff as well. Now he’d get to experience what it was like to be the bigger sibling for once! Always having to jump around his much taller siblings got a bit old after a while.

Macabre vs Ichor for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill