Expert Intellectual (135)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-23-2022, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 09:08 PM by Laeta. Edited 1 time in total.)

Laeta let herself be helped up, not minding it much considering she’d been used to the titan’s presence from his medical massage sessions, as well as the trust built up between them. As doctor and patient, yes, trust was vital in that aspect - but also has simply friends. She’d known him just long enough to know he was genuinly helpful. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be a physician, would he? His help received a smile in thanks, and though she had resigned herself to resting in bed, Deion’s suggestion of sitting out in the rain and perhals taking a few steps on softened earth would do her good. Lae couldn’t deny that - she missed the feeling of raindrops pelting her fur, the soothing coolness of the water on her skin and face. It certainly did one good, no doubt about that. Nevermind that Mel eould think she’d catch cold; he’d follow along whether he liked the idea or not. She had to realize she wasn’t physically confined to the room anymore. She could go wherever she pleased..even if it meant she’d need some assistance.

The smile never left her lips as the thin woman replied, "You know what? I’d love to sit out in the rain for a bit. It’s been ages since it’s touched my fur."
At the nebula-pelted titan’s remark of whether she minded being carried down the stairs by someone like himself, she chuckled warmly. It’d been ages since she’d had such a lighthearted conversation. It was nice to talk about something that wasn’t directly related to her odreals over the past few months. She needed this, for sure. "If I could stand having my joints cracked and my body propped up, I can definitely stand you carrying me down some stairs," Laeta said, her voice filled only with happiness and that slight streak of snark she’d carried from her time being bedridden. She’d attained that streak through the recovery of her ordeal as her personality shifted massively - for the better, really - and just never dropped it. It was a positive shift, as was her mindset nowadays, from when she first arrived at the pack. She was almot fortunate Deion was seeing her true personality now - a kindhearted woman who simply wanted to help out and enjoy her life with purpose. With that, whenever Deion was ready, he could scoop her tiny body up and descend the flights of stairs. Mel didn’t protest this time. He was simply grateful Laeta was able to walk again, and it showed in his bright beady eyes and soft smile.
"Speech"

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.