gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-24-2022, 12:07 PM

He needed a better plan if he was going to figure out what exactly he was looking for. Pausing in his rummage through the foliage, the pale pup lifted his head to look around. If he could find a narrow path to lead an animal down and trap them somewhere, it would make this so much easier. His brow scrunched in thought as an ear flicked to the noise of the turkeys. Nearby, but not close enough to smell him yet, they garbled loudly and rustled through the brush. What stupid creatures to be so noisy. Surely, they would be his target. Pulling their feathers would be a pain, but at least they'd be a decent enough size to get the meat off of. Deciding on his plan, Ghoul glanced back around until he noticed a tree wrapped in somewhat thick vines. The perfect sort to tie into leg snares.

Lost in thought, he didn't notice his sister approaching until her words shook him. Turning to glance over his shoulder, he nodded briefly in a hello before twisting around to face her. "No, I'm looking," Ghoul said abruptly to her before moving his attention back over to the tree with the vines. "There are turkeys over there. I'm going to make some snares to catch them," he spoke as he moved closer until he was in front of the tree. Raising up on his back paws and reaching up with his front, he balanced on the bark until he felt secure. Tugging at a few, he realized it would be more difficult than just pulling them off.

"You going to help or just stand there?" His head flopped over his shoulder for a moment to see if his sister would be up to help. "I'll even let you take one of them if we're successful," Ghoul smiled in a cheesy manner with his teeth flashing and lips curled. Whether she would help or not, he was going to give it a go anyway. Going back to tugging at the vines, Ghoul could feel them starting to pull loose the more he worked at it.

WORD COUNT: 770/1500