size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
01-24-2022, 12:18 PM

Her features relaxed after the words uttered from her mouth made her realize that she may have been a tad mean. It wasn't really his fault for laughing. Anyone who saw her naked probably would have laughed. As Oki wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter, Celeste took a moment to look at her hairless body. "Ok, maybe I do look like a ballsack," she muttered under her breath as she closed her eyes. Turning to place her chin on the rock she laid on, she placed her paws over her face as a groan rumbled in her.

"Oki, I wish it was that easy." Truthfully, she wanted to cry but she would be damned if she let any tears shed in front of him. Peaking one eye out from beneath an ivory paw, she looked at him to see if he was being serious. He did seem to have some concern over her condition so it was time to confess. "I may have stupidly traded some crystals for uh a thing. See, it worked on the damn cat," her paw reached out to point at her companion that now adorned a matching set of horns like her's. Scrunching her brow, she looked back over to Oki with a frown.

"Apparently, nothing good is coming for me. After I bathed in the said item, my fur fell out, and uh, my tail looks a little longer," Celeste let it wag a few times so he could get a good look at it. "You can laugh, I know it's stupid," she let her eyes roll for a moment before covering them back up with her paws. "What am I going to do?" Her voice was muffled and obviously strained as she fought back the frustration. How was she to believe her fur was going to grow back? She could be naked forever.