An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
01-24-2022, 12:23 PM
Leading the way, Kuroki figured there was no time like the present. He'd offered them both a place in Ashen if they wanted and they'd said yes, so there was no reason to dawdle or make this any more complicated than it needed to be. All he needed to do was get the okay from his mum-just his mum from here on out, a bit weird that- and they'd be great. Stepping just over the border, with his front legs on the inside and his back legs on the outside, he tossed a look to the followers who trailed behind. One naked and one with a luscious black coat. Guess who was who?

"Right so here's the deal, my mums the boss lady of these parts " He explained keeping it short and kinda sweet. "I'll flutter my lashes and ask real nice for you two to stay. She'll say yes then we can get some furs for the naked one. Capiche? "

And then he tipped his head back and called for mummy dearest.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]