Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-24-2022, 07:43 PM

Recluse would always feel a little crippled by her lack of time, she wanted to spend all of her time with her children, giving them all the individual love and attention they deserved, and yet her pack needed her too. So she savored these sweet little moments. Her son pressed into her and his sweet voice prodding further information from her. The woman lowered herself onto her stomach which made it significantly easier to hold her son and speak to him at an even level. She thought for a moment before she spoke. "Our eyes, our skin..." She started though she wasn't totally sure how to navigate what she was trying to explain to him, "It is more delicate than that of others, for reasons I am not totally sure of we were born with skin more light than others. Wolves with darker flesh than us, with darker eye colors, they are able to live under the sun more comfortably than us. Our skin does not handle light well, it's harder to see, and when under the heat of the sun for a long enough time our skin begins to blister and scab over." She gently nosed at Viscera, feeling the heat of his own flesh against her nose.

"My father was often covered in scabs because he refused to realize the gift in disguise our seeming flaw really was. Unlike others, we are more suited for darkness, a time of day fewer wolves choose to move in, and it makes us unique." Though she knew the weakness her light blindness gave her she wasn't about to worry her young son too much over it as of yet.

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.