An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-24-2022, 09:59 PM
Duchess too jumped as Ricin did, she guessed sneaking up behind him wasn't a good idea. "I'm sorry." She spoke, but didn't fret too much about hurting the pup's feelings at least.

Duchess laughed as Ricin thought that the stone was harmful, not to humiliate him but just as someone would laugh at a pup's over dramatic reaction. "No, I don't think they are toxic." Duchess stood up with only her front paws on the rock that Ricin was originally inspecting, her claws too running the length and feeling the grooves of drawings in the stone. "I think it's the kind of stone it is." She informed him.

"Do you have someone that watches you Ricin?" She questioned, maybe a little concerned for him to be alone so often as they met. But more so he could come with them to see the stones at night. She wouldn't be around here for long after all.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.