Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze Participant
01-25-2022, 12:57 AM
He laughed in surprise as she dabbed a little honey on the back of his paw. He looked at the sticky mess for a moment, and then across to her twilight eyes. Grinning when she gave her own paw the same treatment. “Cheers” he said, holding out his paw to see if she would knock it against his. Whether or not she did, he would lift his paw to muzzle and lick at the mess. It was sweet and sticky, and did a lot to improve his mood. Or perhaps that was the drug she had given him kicking in. His aches were already feeling a little fuzzier.

“I’m from Abaven… I guess” he said, his brows furrowing. “If they still want me.” he’d been gone a long time, and he’d abandoned his older half-sister after their fathers death. It was entirely possible he wasn’t welcome home anymore. “But that's more than I plan to share” he said openly. Was his mouth still moving? That was weird. He really ought to shut up now. “The Armada is that tough-stuff pack, right? Do they have many tiny cute healers?” and wait, had she called him tough? He sat up a little straighter.

"Senryū Cavaliere-Klein"
[Image: MKb4sWY.png]