size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
01-25-2022, 01:18 AM
Halo gently knocked her paw against Ru's, unable to hide the shine of a blush from her face. Oh heck... the contact with the man felt strange, but not a bad strange. Just... well, the pale creature didn't know how to process it, how to feel. Strange, but good strange. Halo was unsure about how exactly to handle herself, and all she could really do was sheepishly avert her gaze to the honey on the back of her paw.

If they still want me, the words resonated with her in a way that Halo wouldn't bring up. This wasn't about her. Her gaze flickered to his face ever so softly, her chin resting on her now-clean paw as he spoke. Was he a fugitive, or just a boy who was going through something with his parents? Halo didn't want to ask. She knew all about the troubles with parents, that was for sure. His next words though, Halo couldn't help her reaction. Her eyes went wide, and she was left speechless and blushing, not used to the compliment. "That's pretty accurate, yeah, um," Halo floundered.

"I, uh," oh heck what does she even say? "I think I'm the only one," she finally squeaked out, thoroughly flustered. Halo climbed to her feet to rummage in her basket for a few long pieces of rawhide. They weren't necessarily ideal, especially being a bit rough around the edges still, but they'd do for now. Her heart pounded in her chest as she finally turned back to Sen. "We should um, check and see if the honey has set," oh gosh could her heartrate calm down please? Heck, it was probably loud enough that he could hear it. The proximity she needed to be in to treat him, too... it was just a lot to process.
"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]