size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
01-25-2022, 01:55 AM
Ricin wrinkles his nose at the stinky, mean fish, sticking his tongue out at the retreating form. Duchess places a paw on his back and the blue pup offers her a grin as he stands. Furrowing his brow thoughtfully, the boy says, “Well, we don’t have a net but I beat we can catch it anyway! The pool seems to keep it trapped so all we’d have to do is corner it… right?” Duchess is already moving into the water and Ricin is quick to join her. His large paws splash water every which way and the blue pup looks to the purple lady to find her completely soaked. Biting the inside of his cheek, the boy says, “Oh you uh, you got a little something right there…” Picking up a large paw, the blue pup runs it quickly from the back of her neck up to the middle of her forehead. The soaked fur sticks out at odd angles and Ricin barks a laugh, smiling playfully at Duchess before charging deeper into the pool. Wheeling around, Ricin declares, “Hey Duchess! If you help me catch the rude fish, I’ll tell you a secret!” He giggles, splashing water everywhere. When they finally corner and catch the stray fish, the blue pup will share that he has a brother named Chade. Well, it was a secret… right?

"Speech"