An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-25-2022, 08:00 AM
They both traversed the boneyard carefully, each of their own sizes against the rough terrain. Duchess avoided the bones her paws came across, certainly not interested in making contact. The land was brittle, and it was like there was no life here at all. At least with Dragon's Blood Grove, there was still life inside the lands. These were literally filled with long time death.

She carefully glanced towards him as he spoke the obvious, though Duchess had been testing it through her ears. Only the rain was around them, but that was nothing new to her. "Auster has been like that for a long time." She had lived in near solitude with Draco for all of her young life, but she hadn't traveled as far east to notice when the pack moved in. Her relationship with Draco was mutual despite the harsh memories that surrounded him. She couldn't say she didn't miss him at times. "You were born in The Hallows?" She asked quietly, as if to start conversation or at least get the dreary surroundings away from them. "As notable as you are, I don't recall your name." Her voice edged on shy in a bit of embarrassment because he did hold a high place in the pack during her time there. His name was said at the one meeting she attended, but she was tending to Indigo and the band's leave during those times. "My name is Duchess."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.