An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-25-2022, 03:27 PM

Briar gave a little thoughtful tilt of her head when Ophelia asked if dad had been mad over her asking to leave. "Not as mad as I thought he was going to be," she said honestly. "I think he was more... sad than anything, but he didn't put up much of a fight over it. It also probably helped that he's gotten to know Artorias so well and he's really familiar with The Hallows so it's not like I'm just running off somewhere random." She had always been so worried about the day that she'd eventually have to ask him to leave, but ever since he and Artorias began to get so close that worry had begun to diminish. It might have been a different story if he didn't know Artorias, didn't know The Hallows, and she wasn't going with the knowledge that she would be leading the pack alongside Artorias when she got there, but as it stood there was a lot of good reasons and connections for her to leave.

She chuckled a little with a shrug at the idea of her standing up to their father. "It doesn't always go well for me," she said as she finished rinsing the soap out of her sister's fur and put the bowl down beside her. She remembered the look she got when she tried to fight fire with fire the day he caught her with Artorias, but their father really wasn't as unreasonable as he sometimes seemed. "As long as you come at whatever you want with good intentions and have some kind of logic and reason to back it up he's really not that bad. Maybe he's gotten softer over the years or something." With that she took a step back from the tub and nodded for Ophelia to get out with a smile. "Alright, all done. Try not to immediately jump into a mud puddle, okay?"

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"