An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-25-2022, 04:44 PM

Briar's brows lifted in surprise at the accusation, or maybe just statement, that Artorias in his drunken state had tried to take the star-marked man to bed. Her boyfriend's desires to sleep with other wolves outside of their relationship wasn't exactly new news to her, but Art hadn't brought anyone else to her attention besides Bowen and he most certainly hadn't mentioned the idea of being interested in sleeping with a man. It caught Briar off guard a little bit, but maybe it did explain a little more why Artorias had been so all over her when he came to bed the night before. He hadn't just been drunk, he'd been turned on as well—not that it really took a lot to get him that way. Still, it was something she'd want to bring up to the Aegis when he did finally come to, though she did wonder if he'd even remember this happening or if he'd deny it all.

Her attention was pulled back to the hungover prisoner when he asked for her name and she smirked when he said he wasn't good at this whole incarceration thing. That did seem to be the truth of it, but she had to be fair to him in the fact that Artorias had given him far more free reign and pleasant things than most prisoners would ever have so it was easy to be bad at being a prisoner when that was the case. "Briar Fatalis, Queen of the Hallows," she replied with a slight nod of her head while she started to rise to her paws. She was still getting used to her new title, but any chance she had to use it to make herself get used to saying it out loud she took it. "I'll make sure someone brings you some food in a bit... and something to drink since you humored my curiosity."

"Briar Fatalis"