An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-25-2022, 07:03 PM

She had been waiting for this moment since she first saw Embershard beginning to take shape under Ruga's skilled paws and she wasn't at all disappointed when she uncovered the sword and saw the shock on Artorias' features. She grinned at the gasp that escaped him and her braided tail swayed back and forth against the floor while he picked it up carefully to inspect it. She saw nothing but happiness and gratefulness in his expression and she was so happy to see him back with his sword once more. It had become such a part of him that seeing him without it just had never felt right. As much as she had wanted to rush to bring it back to him she was glad that she had ultimately given Ruga as much time as he needed to perfect it and that she was able to bring it home to him in a special way. He had changed her life for the better and this only felt like a small thank you for everything he had done and was continuing to do in her life.

The huge smile that crossed his face warmed her heart and she loved seeing him like this so much. It was everything she needed and more. "Lia and I were fishing in the Rio Grande with a large net and when we tried to pull the net in it got hung on something in the water. We ended up ripping the net trying to get it out, but it brought the sword to the surface. I'm guessing it had gotten lodged in the riverbed," she explained, finally getting to recount the story to him after keeping it a secret for so long. "It was in rough shape when we found it, but there's a blacksmith in Armada that has been working on it for the last season or so. I think he did a great job." She watched Artorias carry it over to where its empty sheath had been waiting and tucked it away, the gleaming steel disappearing behind the leather sleeve. She was happy with her choice to go with the topaz stones when Ruga gave her the option of replacing all of the stones while he was fixing the one that had fallen out. Not only did his sword now match her special bracelet, but the way they gleamed in the light made the sword even more beautiful than it already was.

Briar's overjoyed smile returned to the lustful grin she had been wearing before as Artorias turned back toward her with a lustful gaze, chuckling softly as he asked how he might repay and thank her for bringing his sword back to him. Even though she knew there was nothing to thank her for, she was still more than happy to let him ravage her as thanks. She hummed as if she was actually considering her options even though they both knew full well what she would pick. There was really only one thing the both of them wanted more than anything else in the world in this moment. "Hmmm... I'm sure you can think of many ways to repay me, handsome..." she replied with a purr to her voice. She always wanted all of him, but in her heat that desire was even more insatiable and even harder to ignore. She brought her muzzle to his as he reached her, pressing her lips to his in another passionate kiss for a long, lingering moment. Eventually she slipped away with another grin, her gaze heavy lidded and heated with desire as she got back to her paws.

She went to turn toward the large bed, but before she did she leaned down to tug away the ribbon that was tied at the end of her tail that was keeping the braid intact and with a few quick combs of her claws through the long strands of fur the braid started to unravel. Giving her tail a quick shake helped the rest fall out and her tail was now trailing out behind her with a slight wave through the fur from where it had been braided. It skimmed along the floor as she walked over to the bed with languid sways of her hips, glancing back over her shoulder at Artorias with a grin since she was just incapable of not looking to see his reaction. She hopped up onto the bed, settling down into the plush, comfortable bedding while waiting eagerly for Artorias to join her.

"Briar Fatalis"