An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-25-2022, 08:29 PM
With green grasses on the short horizon in front of them, Duchess picked her pace just slightly so they could get out of the desolate yards. It wasn’t the most attractive place to be at least. Even her time here with Segin was spent just straight shooting through quickly to get to the other side.

The brute spoke, not stumbling on words but with a cut in his voice. She knew he was referring or at least thinking of Resin’s death. She knew Resin herself though maybe not too personally. Her death had taken a toll on Indigo too. She didn’t respond in any manner to bring up the situation, just nodded and continued to move through the land. She smiled gently to his own quiet laughter, she was probably testing the waters with flirting with him. More subtly than normal.

He asked if she had traveled alone, her jaw tensed slightly to the thought of leaving the band behind so often these days. "More recently yes." It wasn’t a lie, though she still regrouped with the band and hunted for them when she felt like it. It was kore dependent on her mental state. "I came down to Auster to scout for resources for the band. I think we will be moving south again soon."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.