Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-25-2022, 09:28 PM

It sounded like Briar was planning a busy day ahead, and Lia wondered if she should stick close to her Queen for the day and offer another pair of hands when needed. She accepted the compliment on the soup with a grave nod, though there was a spark of joy in her eyes. She was taking a lot of pride in cooking, and changed up her recipes here and there. Trying new things, and it was always delightful when it was a hit with the Queen. In this, and many things, Briar's opinion was the most important. “I’m glad you liked it, My Lady. I was thinking of flavouring it with a few herbs from the gardens here tomorrow, so I’d like to see which spices you like best.”

Her expression turned into an amused grin as Briar flopped back onto the bed. Burying herself among a mountain of pillows and furs. Lia grabbed a few off Art’s side as well, and tossed them lightly onto the Queen. Completing the impressive size of the mound. She had a feeling Art would mind sacrificing his furs for a moment.

What she didn’t expect, was Briar suddenly grabbing her forepaws. She gave a startled yip of surprise, lost in a breathless laugh as she fell down on top of the silky fur of the Queen. She blinked into the vagrant green gaze of Briar, aware that she was half on top of the larger wolf. “You deserve a bit of lounging, My Queen” Lia teased, reaching her paws up and laying them gently on the shoulders of the Fatalis wolf. “You shouldn’t carry too much, too fast.” it was almost a gentle chiding from the handmaiden. “Perhaps a shoulder rub and a few more minutes of rest before your day begins?”

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]