An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-25-2022, 09:33 PM
Artorias offered beds and sanctuary for the band had they ever needed it. She had expected as much from being branched off, but none the less was grateful for the offer. "I’ll pass it on." She assured with a nod of her head. He spoke of the wines they had taken care to craft and she giggled lightly to the near question. "I’d gladly partake, you have me interested." Duchess had recently been experimenting with drugs and alcohol, not that it was a real problem at this time of her life. She was currently sober at least, maybe not by the time she made it back to Boreas.

Their paws made grassy lands and Artorias asked where they were headed next. Her nose gestured just a little south west of where they left the boneyard. "The Runestones." She had seen them recently, but not at night when the granite shimmered. Though that didn’t seem ideal given the current rainy season.

The Runestones weren’t far off from where they left the desolate areas of Auster, or at least it wasn’t long to have them in their view. Soon they came across fallen pillars and other stones. Some were marked in carvings and some covered in moss from a long time untouched.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.