size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
01-26-2022, 12:07 AM
The woman that appeared was near otherworldly in her grace and poise... Halo wouldn't help but wonder if she'd be able to emulate that some day. She was enthusiastic and yet... ethereal? Was that right? This was Azure's fiancée, but she was so relaxed and social. How the pair could be so different was something that Halo found a bit jarring, but in the most welcome way. If she'd been faced down with a repeat of the secondary alpha's menacing presence, Halo wasn't sure what would become of her. No, Hanako was something much different.

"It's not a problem," the pale healer dipped her head, averting her eyes for a moment. "Sorry I pulled you away," she apologized softly, before refocusing on her task at hand. "Standing, please. Can you please go through a full range of motion with each leg, starting here?" Halo drew to the woman's right shoulder, peering at the joint. She was shorter, lighter than many of the other residents here. The tenderhearted girl worried less about Hanako's joints, with her build and her stature. "I'm looking to make sure that everything is moving like it should. Will you let me know if you feel any clicking or popping, pain, or anything else abnormal?" Her gaze was analytical, working counter clockwise around the brilliantly painted woman.

As she returned to her starting place, Halo assessed her once more. "I have a bunch of questions, but it won't take too long." Her tone was a bit apologetic-- while she didn't want to bother Hanako or take too much time from her day, the healer was also duty-bound. She would do a good job with each of the checkups, and she would do a good job taking care of the pack. It was the least she could do. "How are you sleeping, and how are you eating?" Right, she'd start there. "And are you having any difficulties with maintaining regular bodily functions?" It was a bit harder to just say how are you pooping? when you lacked rapport with someone, Halo was finding.

"Are you experiencing any stiffness or pain? Both when you're at rest, and when you're exercising?" It occurred to Halo that she didn't know if Hanako attended warrior training like the rest, but this was the Armada-- better to be safe than sorry. "Do you have any wounds right now? Open wounds, or wounds that are scabbed but draining?" Okay, that was a gross question, but necessary.

The next question was one that she hadn't needed to ask with three generations of the Fatalis line, but the Wraith was of outside blood. "Are there any conditions that your parents had that could have been passed on to you?" It was a question that held a somber weight, but an important one none the less. If she knew what she may need to look out for, she could be armed to catch it early. Not only that, Halo could have treatment ready and waiting, if the time ever came. "Do you have any health concerns about any of your children?" Hanako, after all, saw them every day. If there were patterns that she or Azure had noticed, Halo could monitor them as well.

"Is it okay if I touch your side?" Halo approached the taller woman's side, waiting for consent before continuing. Any time she was going to put her (metaphorical) hands on someone else, it was important that she had the go ahead. "Do you have any questions for me?" There, the last question. Halo would suspend her inquiry about contraception until after she conferred with another healer on the subject. She was unsure about Azure's claim that it hadn't worked... though user error was always a possibility. Maybe in larger wolves, the dosage needed to be different. Still, she'd ask someone who was more informed on the subject.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]