An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-26-2022, 12:11 AM

Briar hummed happily and her eyes drifted closed while Lia's paws began to work across her shoulders, first as a softer rub and then as a deeper massage. The sweet autumnal woman really did have a way with massages and always made Briar melt under her paws when she received them. Her toes flexed as she stretched her back legs out behind her, letting herself fully relax under Lia's great massage. There were muscles that she didn't even realize were tight or sore that Lia hit and everything she did hurt in the best way possible. "Well I guess you could rub more of my back while you're at it if you're offering," she replied with a little laugh when Lia asked if there was anywhere in particular she wanted rubbed. She tried to think if there was anywhere else that was sore or anything of that sort while Lia was at work, but the only thing that crossed her mind made her face flush.

Her first heat had hit her hard right before moving to The Hallows and she had kept Artorias pretty busy in satisfying the needs that created, but in the midst of that it made some parts of her body quite worn out and sore because of it—her hips, hind legs, and the muscles along her torso especially. She could probably explain away her legs from all the extra patrols and work she had been doing, but her hips being sore was a pretty specific problem. She remembered Lia's nonchalant attitude about sex and everything surrounding it, but it still felt so strange to mention something like that to her handmaiden. Still, if there was something Lia could do to help... "Um... Actually... Is there any massages or anything for um... sore hips?" she attempted to ask as casually as she could, though she wasn't sure how successful she was in that.

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"