Small
build
Light
player
Vail
10-07-2013, 10:38 PM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

She would back out of the entrance quickly as her aunt made her way to her pale mother, a nudge would be given followed by the sweet nuzzle of Symphony's nose. She would giggle excitedly as Symphony became as eager to get there as the young pup. Novel would jump ahead excitedly before realizing which direction they were going. Giggling at herself she would rejoin the adults and do her best not to run ahead so far.

She was excited to just watch as the sky began to light on fire. All types of warm colors plunged over the cloud dappled sky. She would dance fluidly as she walked down the path, her awe taking all of her focus so her mouth could scarcely make a sound. As the gully appeared her aunt would finally break the smooth silence that enveloped them, a question was suddenly directed at her. Why would we need the harshness of the cold Aunt Symph? Why can't it always be plentiful? She had started to feel the harshness that was winter. Rabbits were not as fat and meat never stayed warm. Had they not running water she was sure they would have to drink snow, but thankfully the rivers had not stopped their flow for the cold.

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]