Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-26-2022, 12:50 AM
I’m willing to give anything a try once Lia stifled another giggle. “That's a good stance to take, My Lady” she said approvingly. Moving out of the way so Briar could sit up. For a moment, they sat on the edge of the bed together, and then Briar was slipping to the floor, and Lia followed after. Stretching out her paws, and grabbing the remains of Briar’s breakfast to take with her.

She led the way back to her room, and Briar opened the door before her so Lia didn’t have to try to navigate it with the cutlery. She settled the dishes down on the small table to the side of the room, and glanced about the place. The bed was half stripped, with the pillows resting on the hard stone floor. Lia blushed, wondering what her Lady thought of that. She grabbed the pillows and tossed them back onto the bed, before patting it with a paw. “Lie down, and I'll get the candle heated” she suggested, grabbing a couple candles and lighting them. She rested them on the stone floor in their little cups, so if they tipped they wouldn’t cause any accidents. As she waited for them to heat, she hopped onto the edge of the bed. “Do you have enough contraceptives, is everything going well with your sex life? If your finding sex is leaving you sore, there are other ways to relieve it” she added, knowing that this was Briars first heat. And her first time living with her boyfriend.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]