An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-26-2022, 01:27 AM

Briar gave Lia a glance with a questioning, raised brow as she watched Lia toss her pillows back onto the bed from where they had been laying on the floor. She wanted to question Lia on it, but let it go for now as her handmaiden patted the bed in question and told her to lie down. She obliged and climbed onto the bed, settling into the bed on her side while she watched Lia set up the lit candles on the floor in little cups near the bed. She was still a bit confused how this was going to work, but she just relaxed into the bed to wait for the candles to warm and for Lia to explain more. While they waited, Lia hopped up onto the edge of the bed beside her with questions about her contraceptives and how her sex life was going among other things.

Her cheeks warmed with a flush immediately and she gave Lia a shy smile with a flick of her ears. "Yes, I'm all covered on the contraceptives between what you and Gwynevere give me," she assured her with a chuckle. That was one of the things she had been very sure to get straightened out before the move. As much as she wanted a family with Artorias and would most certainly want to start that family next year, she also just wanted some time for the two of them—and time for the possibility of Artorias proposing and for a wedding to occur before pups came into the picture. "Our sex life is very active," she added, her face burning hotter with a shy giggle. If there was one thing that she and Artorias had pretty much always been it was all over each other and that certainly hadn't changed now.

When Lia mentioned that there were other things besides sex to relieve her needs she glanced at Lia with a bit of curiosity. "Oh? Is there herbs for that kind of thing? Or..." She suddenly realized that Lia might just mean other types of pleasure besides just sex and that realization crossed her features with a chuckle, her ears flicking back again. "Oh well, I mean, we do other stuff too sometimes, we just... We've done a lot of all of it lately, so..." She glanced down at her paws for a moment, but she couldn't help the little grin that stayed on her lips. "I just... always want more, I guess? Especially since my heat started. It's just like... all the time."

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"