Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-30-2013, 05:43 PM

Cool gaze would turn to the voice that belonged to a black female. She made no notion for being bothered by her words nor attitude. She slowly returned her gaze back to the Amenti wolves. This black female might think so, but i still want an alliance among healers. Plus something tells me it would be best to be their allies. She thought to herself. Ears twitched as they spoke of pups and eyes narrowed slightly. Honestly if Canttina and her wolves refused to hand over the pups, Symphony might have sided with the black woman. She watched the exchange and another wolf, a blond colored one join in. She would stay silent, sitting calmly till this little spat passed.

As Medusa was dealt with, she then was addressed again by Canttina. She dipped her head slightly to her in understanding. Before she would reply, Ozz also spoke up. Both seemed willing a wise enough to open an alliance with Ludicael. Symphony could understand if Ludicael would be unhappy with an alliance but in the long run it could save the pack heartache and blood spilt."If at all i would like to have an alliance among all healers from each pack. I believe when winter set we will be able to help one another or during stressful times." She said softly. Eyes rested on Ozz on her comment able males."I will inform my Alpha of this meeting and your offer to comply. If my Alpha and the pack agree i will be back in a few days time."

she would then look at Canttina's wounds with a trained eye.>Might i suggest uses wild garlic to prevent infections, Poppy seeds for the pain and maybe goldenrod to help heal the wounds?" She looked to Ozz, curious as to what the female had used so far to help her Empress.

Speech,