Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-26-2022, 02:28 AM
As she approached with the wax and settled herself down beside her Lady, she glanced up at Briar. Surprise in her eyes, and she realised how her offer might come across. A faint blush touched her cheeks, and she dropped her eyes. It was easier to offer it like a service, like no big deal. It was something she could choose to give now, to grant to whomever she wished. That was the gift they had given her. Briar didn’t see how… how it was a gift she did not want to give freely. Not to everyone. She wanted to give this piece of herself to Briar.

She busied herself with the wax, smoothing Briars fur aside gently to give better access to her hips. Looking at the fur of the wolf as she spoke. “It’s been made clear to me that I’m a free wolf now. I have a hunch that if I requested to leave, and start my life elsewhere, it would be granted. It's a frightening prospect, that I could simply ask and receive. That my body and my life are my own.” A blush heated her cheeks, more heavily than before and she began to pour the wax. Just a little bit of it. And then began to massage the warm, soothing wax into her muscles. “I don’t want to be anywhere else, but here. With you Briar. When you… pulled that wolf off me. You stopped being my Mistress, a task to me. I saw you, and who you are. I liked what I saw, Lady Briar” she whispered softly, leaning forward as she massaged the wax in.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]