Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
01-26-2022, 03:39 AM
Seere presses her small form into her mommy’s chest, snuggling into the warm embrace Rava gives. Leaning into her mother, the monochrome pup listens as the nebula wolf speaks, puzzling over the statement that mommy isn’t like other wolves. Tilting her head back, mismatched eyes search for Rava’s silver gaze. The pup tilts her head to the side as she says, “I know you’re not like other wolves, momma. You’re better! I mean, we love you mommy. Dad and dada love you too! That makes you better… right?” Seere’s view of the world is limited but, to her, the world is measured by the way you help and love others. Momma has so many wolves that love her, so that means she amazing… right? Either way, the small pup thinks the world of her mom and stretches as tall as she can to give her mommy a kiss.

Once given, she settles back on her haunches, leaning further into Rava’s chest. After a moment, Seere says, “I’m sorry you are sad mommy. Is there I anything I can do to make you happy? Do you need a hug?” Draping her small frame over one of Rava’s legs, the pup rolls over onto her back and looks up at her mommy. Legs spread as she relaxes, small, round belly becoming fully exposed as the pup smiles happily at her mom. Her small tail wiggles as she waits to hear what her mommy needs.

WC: 242
Total WC: 1256
"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.