Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-30-2013, 05:43 PM

Having the other pup relax in front of her made Odette's bad feelings slowly disappear. Her actions didn't cause as much damage as she thought they had, so the regret was gone within a matter of minutes. The next wave of emotions that swept across the young pup's mind involved being concerned and an increase of curiosity of the unfamiliar face. Just where, exactly, had she come from? There wasn't a trace of a familiar scent on her body and her facial features didn't appear to be recognizable at all. It made her want to do something...and that was what she did.
Without making it obvious, Odette's plan began to plant itself in her mind. She began to wag her tail behind her, nodding to Skyla as she said, "I like that name! Skyla...I have never heard it before." With perking ears, she said, "Well, my parents are sleeping, too, but they will be okay if I'm awake before them." She began to turn towards to the beach, stepping in the sand that seemed to slip both sides of her paws before looking back to her newfound friend. "I was going to catch some sand crabs for breakfast...Wanna come?" Her face broke out into a gentle smile, blue and red eyes sparkling innocently.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!