An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-26-2022, 07:06 AM
Duchess could have almost laughed at the brute’s reaction to seeing the giant pillars. She was a lot less awe, especially these days. The pillars and even the fallen stones were a magnificent view for wolves who may or may not been able to replicate it.

She chuckled lightly, definitely not about to throw up some kind of sarcastic joke as he was expecting, but found his own words a little humorous. She stopped now that they had made it to the center of The Runestones, "I don’t know." She spoke quietly looking around at the formations of the circled pillars. Walking over to one of the standing ones, her front paws rose up onto the stone, stretching her thin body carefully while her claws moved over the grooved surface and she inspected it more closely. "I’ve been told they glow under the moonlight. But..." Her eyes moved briefly to the rain falling from the sky. It would be pointless to wait until nighttime, they could be waiting here for weeks, not that she would have minded his company all that time.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.