gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-26-2022, 08:23 AM
She didn’t want to face the deep hole that was eating out her middle. Venom hadn’t ever felt like this before, and no matter the circumstance it hurt. She didn’t want to compare it to a physical wound but it was the only thing close enough she could describe it as. Like she had been pulled apart. Venom couldn’t let the pack see her so weak so the Empress hid herself away deep in the mountain.

Plague still found her, though with Anko’s help. Venom couldn’t decide then if she wanted to thank or strangle the dog for what she had done. She couldn’t deny the comfort she felt in Plague’s arms though. He held her tight, quietly at first as he tried to pull from her the heartache she felt. As she spoke her brother questioned her again, disbelief obvious in his vocals. Like she had felt, blindsided by Hattori’s decision, she felt better knowing she hadn’t missed any sign. Plague was as taken aback as she was.

He tucked her into his embrace, he shielded her from everything on the outside and held her close to his heart. She remained silent, trying not to let her emotions overwhelm her, but the tears falling from her eyes were uncontrollable. Eventually Plague spoke again, however encouraging his words were they didn’t really soothe the hurt in her chest. Maybe he never did deserve her, especially not when he could so easily tell her that he was moving on. She still couldn’t truly understand his motives, all she really knew now was the pain from the break.

”What am I going to tell my children? What do I tell the pack?” How did she recover and live through this? For a moment the thought of her mother flashed in her mind. Deathbelle had watched her beloved husband die. Hattori voluntarily left her. ”What do I do?” She knew Plague didn’t have the answers she wanted or needed but the wound was so fresh and so painful she felt like she was spiraling.
[Image: ven-sig.png]