An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-26-2022, 06:09 PM
Duchess chuckled as he suggested coming back or staying around, putting all four of her paws back on the ground. She moved closer to the brute, her eyes looked gently up to his face, "If I'm around next season or when it's not raining I'll be up for that offer." She went to turn to move out of the circular marked stones, heading north towards the grapevine cathedral. Her paws in front of her wanting to tempt the brute with her movements. Not that she was so outspoken of her feelings of what she wanted. But Duchess only wanted to be desired, and right now Artorias' attention was enough to keep her mind off of the past recent events that made her fall into this pit and trying to fill the void in ways that would never fully leave her satisfied. Her cheek flashing carefully in his direction to see if he was still following in suit, "You said The Hallows has been working on their wines?" He may have been in for a treat then, or maybe not. Though their next destination was very dense and secluded, she was eager to get there.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.