An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-26-2022, 07:28 PM
Pyralis seemed all up for the Fireside raid, and Sparrow was too. She wanted to give them a small heads up then wait just long enough for them to forget before she raided. "I also wanna go clothes shopping at the Forgotten Isles. Might be better to raid local before they start warning each other." She turned to the group, "Of course, no raiding till Artisan is back, otherwise it would be kinda lame if we cant watch him get his ass kicked."

Ulfr mentioned funerals and Sparrow perked, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," she commented, wondering who it would be. "We'll pour one out for them."

Sunder mentioned getting Art back and Sparrow nodded. He also mentioned wanting a rematch and Sparrow laughed, "Go get your rematch when you're healed up- just don't get kidnapped or I'm gonna run out of bribes."

Hya appeared and asked for art. Sparrow cast him a glance. It WAS his brother... but Sparrow wasn't sure how he'd take it. "Probably calling Artorias Daddy for a little while until I get some good seashells to pay him off."

To the rest of the group, Sparrow motioned, "Okay, heal up, drink up, get back on the grind. We raid when Artisan is back."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.