An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-26-2022, 10:42 PM

The two stayed close but observed different trees and vines, Artorias feasting lightly on the sweeter grapes. Duchess hummed as he wondered how many grapes he’d have to eat before he felt buzzed. She didn’t know much about crafting wines, but she was sure that’s not how it worked. She didn’t scold him though.

As he moved on to another colored grape vine, Duchess slowly traveled in his direction. He asked if she had been here before which was both an easy and hesitant response, "Uh, yeah, I was born here in southern Auster. I’ve lived here for most of my life." Her paws gained some leverage on a tree as she reached her claws out to prick a few white grapes off the vine. Maybe about eye level with him, she popped one of them in her mouth from her claw, carefully gesturing her paw out to him so he could taste one too if he desired.

Dropping back off the tree, she responded further to his statements, of course thinking of what she could do to him behind the vineyard. But she turned away from him instead as if to look for more grapes to taste. "Most of Auster is that way. Mostly travelers but also more secluded areas. Easier to find a place to stay safely for the night."

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.